Active HDMI to VGA Adapter Cable with Audio Output
20 in stock
Product Details of Active HDMI to VGA Adapter Cable with Audio Output
- Tested 100% with all common HDMI sources such as Multichoice HDPVR, Apple TV Player, Mvix (HDMI Version), Sony Playstation 3, Microsoft Xbox 360, DVD players and Blu-ray Players on the SA market.This product is similar to the HDFURY and HDMI to VGA Ultimate 1080 model powered converters. It will convert video from a HDMI source to VGA / HD15 / D-Sub (15 pins, 3 rows of 5 pins each). It will also separate audio from the HDMI stream and output it via the 3.5mm jack plug adapter.
Features and Highlights:
- Convert the HDMI to VGA
- With the use of this Cable Adapter, you can Convert your Output HDMI to Output VGA
- “YOUR Output (female) HDMI + THE USE OF THIS CABLE [Input (male) HDMI to Output (female) VGA] will became OUTPUT (FEMALE) VGA
- Input (Male): HDMI
- Output (Female): VGA
- With Audio Support
- No external power or AC adapter required
- Supported video input : HDMI 1080P / 720p / 1080i
- Supported output : – VGA: 480P/50HZ, 480P/60HZ, 720P/50HZ, 720P/60HZ, 1080P/50HZ, 1080P/60HZ
- Supports all major digital audio inputs and downconvert audio to stereo analogue output via the 3.5mm jack plug on the cable..
- Supports the same format as input. No Upscaling or downscaling of resolutions. Your end display needs to supported the resolution on the VGA input from the source device e.g for 720p the resolution 1280 x 720 needs to be supported on display which is a 16:9 aspect ratio, for 1080p input, 1920 x 1080 needs to be supported on the display device VGA input.
- HDCP 1.2 protocol compliant.
- Installs in seconds
- Powered from HDMI Source device 5v HDMI port.
- Max transmission bandwidth : 5.1Gbps
- Max working current : 600mA
- Operating Temperature range : (-15 to +55°C)
- Operating Humidity range : 5 to 90%RH (No Condensation)
- Weight : 130g
- Use high quality Surge Protection plugs on your equipment to ensure unstable power from electrical wall socket / electrical surges will have less chance of damaging your equipment. a UPS (Uninterruptible power supply) is highly recommended in all areas of your home or business where LCD’s, players and HDMI Equipment is installed.
- Package Dimension: 17 x 9 x 2.5 cm
- Package Weight: 0.55kg
Connection and Operation Instruction
- Connect one cable from HDMI Source / Player into the Converter HDMI input.
- Connect VGA from monitor or projector into converter output.
- Connect audio output from this cable to a speaker set or digital or analogue receiver RCA or 5mm audio inputs. Most HDTV’s has 3.5mm audio input on the PC-IN (VGA input) as well.
- 1 x Active HDMI to VGA Adapter Cable with Audio Output
- 1 x Audio Cable