Ready to enjoy your
Signature plan today?
- Proof of Purchase from Memoxpress
- Completely filled out and signed application form, and Consumer Guide
- One (1) Valid ID (Company ID, Drivers License, UMID, etc.)
- One (1) Month Advance Service Fee (Php 499.00)
How to access the “SAF” & “New AR Consumer Guide
- DOWNLOAD & SAVE the file in your phone.
- Download the Adobe Acrobat Reader in your phone
- Open the file using the Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Fill-up all fields in the Application Form (Blue Highlight)
- Tap Signature and add 3 specimen signature in the Application Form and all portions needed signature
- For the other contact person field do not input a family member
Once done, select, share, and send the file to
Send a copy of your valid ID with address
Frequently Asked Questions
What's new with Smart Bro Plan 499?
- 6GB of Open Access Data
- 50% Discount monthly 8 months with a contract of 12 months
What are the benefits of getting a Smart Bro Plan 499?
- Wifi for sharing 6GB/mo. – Share one internet connection among family and friends so you can all surf together.
- Multi-gadget connection – Hotspot your tablet, smartphone, laptop, and more!
- Mobility – Bring your internet connection anywhere you go so you’re always online.
- Powered by the largest broadband connection – Enjoy ultra-fast speeds powered by multiple cell sites all over the country.
Where do I pay for my Smart Bro account?
- Over 39,000 Authorized Payment Channels Nationwide – all for your convenience!
- BANKS – AUB, BDO, MBTC, MAYBANK, PNB, BPI, CHINA BANK, ROBINSONS BANK
- PAYMAYA – OTHER AUTHORIZED PAYMENT CHANNELS – BAYAD CTR, CEBUANA, 711, ROBINSONS, SM
What will happen if I use up all my monthly data allocation before the end of my billing cycle?
- Your session will be temporarily stopped and you will be automatically redirected to the Bro dashboard so that you can purchase an add-on or promo for additional data.
Can I cancel my plan within Contract?
- Yes, but you have to pay the Pre-Termination fee of P1,680.00 and your current plan.
- Proceed to a Smart Store near you.
List of accepted IDs
- Company ID
- Unified Multipurpose ID
- Passport (with Signature)
- PRC ID
- Driver’s License
- IBP ID
- SSS (Digitized) Firearms License
- TIN ID
- Postal ID
- Smart Postpaid, Smart Prepaid, TNT
- Toll-free via Smart SIM *888
- Via Hotline (02) 8 888-1111
- Like and message us via the official Smart Communications, Inc. Facebook page.
- Follow and tweet @SmartCares for product inquiries and concerns.